Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Official!

It's official! We are finally engaged! It happened on Tuesday, and I had no idea! Todd and I have been talking about it for a long time, but I didn't expect it that night at all. I thought I would at least post it now, and I will put pictures up later. We are thinking the big day will probably be December 11. Other than that, we don't really have much planned yet. I know I am probably the worst at blogging ever (despite the fact that I do it for my internship), but I will try to keep updates on here!

Oh and it's been way too long since I last updated this thing, so I will try to put up some more pictures of the crazy things that have happened in our lives since March!

I occasionally do blog entries for my internship at Paper Crafts Magazine, so you should check it out! papercraftsconnection.com

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Ooooh! I'm so excited. I know I've already seen the ring, but I can't wait for you to post more pictures!